MORE EFFICIENT WORKFLOW.
FASTER, MORE ACCURATE PRODUCTION.
PrintFactory’s RIP gives you faster production and centralised control over all your printers and cutters, wherever they are.
Technically, with PrintFactory’s RIP, you can have as many installations as you want – but they all work together, from one central point.
This means no more islands, no more conflicts, and no more time wasted asking different RIPs to produce the same results. There’s no limit on the number of RIPs and processes – you get as many as you want, all for the same price.
Supporting over 2,000+ printers and cutters, our RIP is XML-driven. That also puts you in control for last-minute job changes at the last second, without slowing production.
And as our PrintFactory RIP is connected to the cloud, you’ll get better reporting and security, with seamless API integration for those who want it, and more…
- Gives you centralised control over devices, wherever they are
- Supports over 2000 printer and cutter drivers
- Provides automatic fall-over support from device-to-device
- … the fastest, most intelligent RIP on the market today …
- On-the-fly color management
- Multi-processor RIPping
- RIP while you’re printing
- Dashboards showing ink usage
- Status feedback from all devices
- Supports specialist inks (whites, UVs, varnishes)
- And handles complex job queues with ease, automatically…
- 64-bit processor
- 16 bits per channel for hi-fidelity
- Multi colour support up to 16 channels
- Multi processor support
- Supports PDF, PDF/X, Photoshop and more
- XML-driven, cloud-based, with seamless API integration
- MacOS / Linux / Windows set-up compatible: no more conflicts
Better Printing, Better Profits
Contact us today, and we”ll put you in touch with a local dealer. Supported by our global technical team, we”ll have you up and running in no time at all